Recently fear has gotten to me…
- I fear that I will make mistakes when I do things.
- I fear that it won’t be good enough.
- I fear the learning curve will be huge to try something new.
- I fear that my app ideas suck big time.
- I fear that I won’t be building anything of value.
- I fear that opening up to someone will make me vulnerable.
- I fear that i won’t learn from my mistakes and keep repeating the same.
- I fear that I worry about past, present and future and let that moment pass.
- I fear that I won’t finish anything I have started.
- I fear that I won’t start anything I ever wanted to start.
- I fear that I won’t be writing anything tomorrow.
“Do one thing every day that scares you.” ― Eleanor Roosevelt
On a closing note, I just read Confessions of a PM: 7 Ways to Disarm the Impostor Syndrome by Bo (@bosefina). I recommend that you read that too…